Planning a New Jersey Probate? Need Help?
The probate process is usually longer than you think. If you were called upon or appointed to handle the administration and distribution of a loved one's estate, the Law Firm of Robert H. Altshuler of Wayne, NJ will be by your side every step of the way.
If a loved one is no longer able to handle their financial affairs, we can assist you in having the Court appoint you as Guardian for their assets and income.
"Compassionate and Responsive"
Call Now. 973-696-5550
Process of the probate
- Filing the will with the appropriate New Jersey county probate court
- Developing the best strategy for fairly and expeditiously probating the estate
- Finding and collecting assets
- Closing and opening bank accounts
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
- Paying estate taxes
- Valuing, managing, preserving and liquidating the estate
- Hiring experts when appropriate
- Locating beneficiaries and distributing what your beneficiaries are entitled to