About Attorney Robert Altshuler
Being a lawyer for the people of New Jersey is a responsibility that The Law Firm of Robert H. Altshuler of Wayne, NJ, does not take lightly. Robert Altshuler is educated and qualified to counsel you during the most important legal decisions of your life. Mr. Altshuler will help you navigate the prenuptial agreement before your wedding or advise you during your divorce. He will be there when you purchase your first home or lease office space. He will direct you as you plan your last will and testament. When you incorporate your first business or if you declare bankruptcy, Robert will guide you towards the right decisions. Robert Altshuler will also probate your last will and testament while aiding your family through their loss with care and attention to how you would like your estate to be divided. Choose a lawyer who is compassionate, attentive, and experienced.
Over 40 Years of Experience as an Attorney in New JErsey
Robert was admitted in New Jersey in 1966 and graduated from Cornell University, LL.B. Robert Altshuler has over 40 years of experience providing sound legal solutions for the people of Passaic, Bergen, Essex, Morris, Sussex and Hudson Counties.
Specializing in Matrimonial, Business, and Real Estate Law
Robert has conducted hundreds of real estate closings in the Garden State of New Jersey. He has over 20 years of experience as commercial real estate lawyer and residential real estate attorney. Mr. Altshuler is also an experienced New Jersey family law attorney. He has litigated many Northern New Jersey divorce cases and has many hours in the court room.
Associations and Memberships
- Passaic County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Biographical History of Robert Altshuler
- Law Secretary to Hon. Max Mehler, New Jersey Superior Court, 1966-1967.
- Assistant Prosecutor, Trial and Appellate Sections, Passaic County, New Jersey, 1968-1970.
- Attorney and Trustee, The Foundation for the Handicapped, Wayne, New Jersey, 1973.
- Counsel, Wayne Township Urban Renewal Agency, 1975-1980; 1990.
- Judge for the Municipal Court of Wayne Township. 1989-1990.